- Ref: 9823
- Print Page
£1700pcm 3 Bedroom House in Adwell, Nr Tetsworth - OX9
A unique 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage in the quiet and picturesque hamlet of Adwell. With energy efficient bio mass heating system, the property has 3 bedrooms, a cosy living room with fire, separate dining room & kitchen/breakfast room with whit More…▼
A unique 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage in the quiet and picturesque hamlet of Adwell. With energy efficient bio mass heating system, the property has 3 bedrooms, a cosy living room with fire, separate dining room & kitchen/breakfast room with white goods. Off-street parking for 2 cars and front & rear garden. With good road access to the M40 and Thame and train links to London from Haddenham and Thame Parkway station.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 good sized single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 reception rooms with character features
- Pretty front garden & rear garden, off-street parking for 2 cars
- Rural location with good access to M40
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 1.88 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 6.31 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band E
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £392.31
- Security deposit: £1,961.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,303.23
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.