- Ref: 9806
- Print Page
£1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Bayswater Road - OX3
RENT INCLUSIVE OF COUNCIL TAX, GAS, WATER, INTERNET & GARDEN MAINTENANCE. A stylish studio barn conversion with countryside views, private patio & off-street parking for 1 car. The studio is set within the grounds of the Landlord's home & has a fully More…▼
RENT INCLUSIVE OF COUNCIL TAX, GAS, WATER, INTERNET & GARDEN MAINTENANCE. A stylish studio barn conversion with countryside views, private patio & off-street parking for 1 car. The studio is set within the grounds of the Landlord's home & has a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge, shower room with under-floor heating, bedroom/living room with a gas-fired stove. Located with good access to Headington Hospitals & the ring road. Suitable for single occupancy.
- Bedroom/living room with gas-fired stove
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge
- Shower room with under-floor heating
- Private patio & 1 off-street parking space
- In close proximity to Headington Hospitals, local amenities & the ring road
- Rent inclusive of gas, water, council tax, internet & garden maintenance
- Available Date: 20/08/2021
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.47 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.54 miles
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9806£1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Bayswater Road - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,525.81
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.