- Ref: 9806
- Print Page
£1000pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Bayswater Road - OX3
A very charming studio barn conversion furnished to a high standard in a secluded position with wonderful views & easy access of the city centre, Headington Hospitals & ring road. The studio which is in the grounds of the Landlords home is ideal for More…▼
A very charming studio barn conversion furnished to a high standard in a secluded position with wonderful views & easy access of the city centre, Headington Hospitals & ring road. The studio which is in the grounds of the Landlords home is ideal for a single professional & has a fully equipped fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher & fridge, shower room with underfloor heating, bedroom/living room with log burner & TV. Rent inclusive of council tax, gas, water, TV & internet.
- Bedroom/living room with log burner & TV
- Large fully equipped fitted kitchen
- Shower room with underfloor hearing
- Fabulous countryside views
- Private patio area & off street allocated parking
- Rent inclusive of gas, water, council tax, TV license & internet.
- Available Date: 15/08/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.47 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.54 miles
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,548.39
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required