- Ref: 9806
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Bayswater Road - OX3
A very charming studio barn conversion furnished to a high standard in a secluded position with wonderful views & easy access of the city centre, Headington Hospitals & ring road. The studio which is in the grounds of the Landlords home is ideal for More…▼
A very charming studio barn conversion furnished to a high standard in a secluded position with wonderful views & easy access of the city centre, Headington Hospitals & ring road. The studio which is in the grounds of the Landlords home is ideal for a single professional & has a fully equipped fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher & fridge, shower room with underfloor heating, bedroom/living room with log burner & TV. Rent inclusive of council tax, gas, water, TV & internet.
- Bedroom/living room with log burner & TV
- Large fully equipped fitted kitchen
- Shower room with underfloor hearing
- Fabulous countryside views
- Private patio area & off street allocated parking
- Rent inclusive of gas, water, council tax, TV license & internet.
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.47 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.54 miles
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £237.69
- Security deposit: £1,188.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £598.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,900.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.