- Ref: 9767
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in St Clements, Oxford - OX4
A spacious second floor period conversion apartment with easy access to Oxford city centre, local amenities & London Tube links. The property includes living/dining room with wooden flooring, galley style kitchen with appliance including More…▼
A spacious second floor period conversion apartment with easy access to Oxford city centre, local amenities & London Tube links. The property includes living/dining room with wooden flooring, galley style kitchen with appliance including washer/dryer, large double bedrooms with walk in wardrobe, shower room & separate cloakroom. Property is available for a single professional only.
- Double bedroom with walk in wardrobe, shower room & separate cloakroom
- Large living/dining room with wooden flooring
- Galley style kitchen with appliances including washer/dryer
- Walking distance to the town centre and London Tube links
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.06 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £600.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required