- Ref: 9749
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in St Georges Manor, Littlemore - OX4
A super first floor period conversion apartment with high ceilings & wooden floors in this beautifully maintained secure development just outside the city. The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, large kitchen/ breakfast room with all appliances, More…▼
A super first floor period conversion apartment with high ceilings & wooden floors in this beautifully maintained secure development just outside the city. The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, large kitchen/ breakfast room with all appliances, bathroom & en-suite shower room. Within walking distance of The Oxford Science Park & easy access to the MINI Plant.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Elegant & spacious sitting room with wooden floor
- Large kitchen / breakfast room with all appliances
- 2 private parking spaces
- Walking distance of the Oxford Science Park
- Convenient access for the ring road & Oxford Business Park
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.30 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.11 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9749£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Georges Manor, Littlemore - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,500.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,733.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required