- Ref: 9694
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Don Bosco Close, Oxford - OX4
A modern mid terraced house within walking distance of the Oxford Business Park & with easy access by foot & bike to the Churchill & Nuffield Hospitals. The property includes a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, single bedroom & study with More…▼
A modern mid terraced house within walking distance of the Oxford Business Park & with easy access by foot & bike to the Churchill & Nuffield Hospitals. The property includes a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, single bedroom & study with storage, bathroom & cloakroom, living/dining room with doors to a low maintenance garden, kitchen with appliances & driveway parking.
- 1 double bedroom , 1 single bedroom, bathroom and cloakroom
- Living / dining room and separate study
- Kitchen with appliances
- Low maintenance garden
- 1 allocated parking space
- Within walking distance of the Oxford Business Park & easy access to the MINI plant
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.60 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.75 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9694£1000pcm 2 Bedroom House in Don Bosco Close, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,384.62
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,392.86
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required