- Ref: 9610
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Bennett Crescent, Oxford - OX4
A modern top floor apartment in a secure development within walking distance of The Oxford Business Park & with easy access to the ring road & city centre. The property has a light & airy living/dining room, kitchen with fridge/freezer & washing More…▼
A modern top floor apartment in a secure development within walking distance of The Oxford Business Park & with easy access to the ring road & city centre. The property has a light & airy living/dining room, kitchen with fridge/freezer & washing machine, double bedroom with built in storage & single/guest bedroom, bathroom with shower & private parking space.
- Double bedroom & single/guest bedroom
- Light and airy living / dining room
- Bathroom with shower
- Kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer
- private parking space
- Short walk to local amenities & frequent bus route to city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.58 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.85 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D £1,733.59
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9610£995pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Bennett Crescent, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,990.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,293.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required