- Ref: 9603
- Print Page
£3950pcm 7 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
A substantial period farmhouse in a lovely rural location with easy access to the ring road, Oxford schools, London train link & M40. This large family home is available for long or short term tenancies & includes 2 reception rooms, study, sunroom, More…▼
A substantial period farmhouse in a lovely rural location with easy access to the ring road, Oxford schools, London train link & M40. This large family home is available for long or short term tenancies & includes 2 reception rooms, study, sunroom, large kitchen / family room, library, master bedroom suite, 6 double bedrooms, 3 with en-suite shower rooms & family bathroom. The property has a self-contained one bedroom flat, maintained garden with pond, electric gates & plenty of parking.
- 2 reception rooms, study, sunroom & library
- Master bedroom suite with bathroom & dressing room, 6 double bedrooms, 3 en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom & cloakroom
- Large kitchen/ family room with separate utility room
- Garden with patio, pond & country views
- Self contained - top floor one bedroom annexe
- Available Date: 29/09/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.29 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.25 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band H £3,467.18
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9603£3950pcm 7 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,469.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,213.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £118,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required