- Ref: 9603
- Print Page
7 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
A substantial period farmhouse in a lovely rural location with easy access to the ring road, Oxford schools, London train link & M40. This large family home is available for long or short term tenancies & includes 2 reception rooms, study, sunroom, More…▼
A substantial period farmhouse in a lovely rural location with easy access to the ring road, Oxford schools, London train link & M40. This large family home is available for long or short term tenancies & includes 2 reception rooms, study, sunroom, large kitchen / family room, library, master bedroom suite, 6 double bedrooms, 3 with en-suite shower rooms & family bathroom. The property has a self-contained one bedroom flat, maintained garden with pond, electric gates & plenty of parking.
- 2 reception rooms, study, sunroom & library
- Master bedroom suite with bathroom & dressing room, 6 double bedrooms, 3 en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom & cloakroom
- Large kitchen/ family room with separate utility room
- Garden with patio, pond & country views
- Self contained - top floor one bedroom annexe
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.29 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.25 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band H £3,467.18
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9603£3950pcm 7 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,469.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,351.61
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £118,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required