- Ref: 9596
- Print Page
£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hazelrig Drive, Thame - OX9
A modern semi-detached house in a quiet no-through in Thame with garage & driveway parking. This property is having new carpets, curtains & will be fully redecorated prior to the next tenancy & is offered unfurnished to include open-plan living/dinin More…▼
A modern semi-detached house in a quiet no-through in Thame with garage & driveway parking. This property is having new carpets, curtains & will be fully redecorated prior to the next tenancy & is offered unfurnished to include open-plan living/dining room with doors onto the garden, kitchen with fridge-freezer, washing machine & slim line dishwasher, two double bedrooms, small single/study & bathroom with shower. Within 15 minute walking distance of Thame town centre with its shops & amenities.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 small single bedroom/study & bathroom with shower
- Good-sized open-plan living/dining room with doors to the garden
- Kitchen washing machine, fridge-freezer & slim line dishwasher
- Garage & driveway parking
- Walking distance to town centre & convenient access to M40 Junction 6
- Available for a minimum of 12 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: 16/08/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 5.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 2.47 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9596£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hazelrig Drive, Thame - OX9
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,970.97
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.