- Ref: 9524
- Print Page
£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Stoke Place, Old Headington - OX3
A charming mid-terraced period cottage in a quiet no-through road just off St Andrew's Road in Old Headington. This character property which is within walking distance of The John Radcliffe Hospital, shops, amenities & London coach link includes a si More…▼
A charming mid-terraced period cottage in a quiet no-through road just off St Andrew's Road in Old Headington. This character property which is within walking distance of The John Radcliffe Hospital, shops, amenities & London coach link includes a sitting room, separate dining room with feature fireplace, galley kitchen, washing machine, fridge / freezer, ground floor bathroom with shower, 2 double bedrooms, rear garden & on-street parking.
- 2 double bedrooms & ground floor bathroom with shower
- 2 reception rooms with new carpets to be fitted in January 2021
- Galley style kitchen. Washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Garden & on street parking
- Short walk to John Radcliffe hospital Osler Road entrance
- Walking distance of Headington shops, amenities & London coach link
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.19 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.53 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,277.42
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.