- Ref: 9496
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Gidley Way, Horspath - OX33
A detached family house in this popular village with lovely countryside views & easy access to Headington & the ring road. The house has a light & spacious living room with bay window, study, kitchen/breakfast room, separate utility with washing More…▼
A detached family house in this popular village with lovely countryside views & easy access to Headington & the ring road. The house has a light & spacious living room with bay window, study, kitchen/breakfast room, separate utility with washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher & fridge/freezer, 2 double bedrooms & 1 single, family bathroom, shower room, garden, garage & parking.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 single
- Family bathroom & shower room
- Living room with bay window & study
- Kitchen / breakfast room with separate utility room & all appliances
- Garden Garage & off street parking
- Convenient access to Headington
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 3.81 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 4.44 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F £2,504.07
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9496£1400pcm 3 Bedroom House in Gidley Way, Horspath - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,938.46
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,850.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required