- Ref: 9477
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Stratford Street - OX4
HMO FOR 3 SHARERS. A mid-terraced Victorian property in Iffley Fields with convenient access to City Centre, local shops & amenities. The property includes two reception rooms with stripped wood floors & feature fireplaces, kitchen/breakfast room wit More…▼
HMO FOR 3 SHARERS. A mid-terraced Victorian property in Iffley Fields with convenient access to City Centre, local shops & amenities. The property includes two reception rooms with stripped wood floors & feature fireplaces, kitchen/breakfast room with access to rear garden, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, bathroom with shower, garden and on-street permit parking. This property will benefit from some new furniture items prior to the next tenancy.
- HMO for professional sharers
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower
- 2 reception rooms with wood stripped floors & feature fireplaces
- Kitchen/breakfast room with washer/dryer, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- Enclosed garden & on-street permit parking
- Convenient access to the city centre, local bus routes, shops & amenities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.90 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.44 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9477£1700pcm 3 Bedroom House in Stratford Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £392.31
- Security deposit: £1,961.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,493.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.