- Ref: 9459
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Bennett Crescent, Oxford - OX4
A second floor period conversion apartment within walking distance of The Oxford Business Park, local shops, frequent bus route to the city centre & with convenient access to BMW plant. The property includes a living / dining room, kitchen with More…▼
A second floor period conversion apartment within walking distance of The Oxford Business Park, local shops, frequent bus route to the city centre & with convenient access to BMW plant. The property includes a living / dining room, kitchen with washer / dryer, dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, very large master bedroom with good storage, second bedroom with double bed, bathroom with shower & private parking space.
- 2 double bedrooms with good storage space
- Good sized living / dining room
- Kitchen with washer / dryer, dishwasher & fridge / freezer
- Bathroom with shower
- Short walk to The Oxford Business Park, local shops & bus route to city centre
- Convenient access to the ring road.
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.57 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.87 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9459£1050pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Bennett Crescent, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,100.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,312.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required