- Ref: 9419
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Binswood Avenue, Headington - OX3
A traditional 1930's semi detached family house with convenient access to Headington Hospitals & amenities. The property with 2 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom is currently undergoing refurbishment to include a new open-plan kitchen with More…▼
A traditional 1930's semi detached family house with convenient access to Headington Hospitals & amenities. The property with 2 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom is currently undergoing refurbishment to include a new open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility room, new bathroom & cloakroom, new flooring throughout, new curtains & full internal redecoration.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom & new bathroom
- Living room / dining room & open plan kitchen
- New kitchen includes integrated dishwasher, fridge / freezer & separate utility room
- Full internal redecoration, new carpets and curtains
- Pretty rear garden
- On street permit parking, convenient access to city centre & London coach link
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.40 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.94 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9419£1400pcm 3 Bedroom House in Binswood Avenue, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,938.46
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,987.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required