- Ref: 9394
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Franklin Road, Headington - OX3
This super detached family home is in a convenient location with good access to good local shops, amenities & Headington hospitals. The newly refurbished property includes a fantastic kitchen/breakfast room, a sitting room with original parquet More…▼
This super detached family home is in a convenient location with good access to good local shops, amenities & Headington hospitals. The newly refurbished property includes a fantastic kitchen/breakfast room, a sitting room with original parquet flooring, 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom, private rear garden, garage & off-street parking.
- Brand newly refurbished
- 3 double bedrooms & family bathroom
- Spacious kitchen / breakfast room
- Large, private rear garden
- Garage & ample parking
- Good access to Headington hospitals, amenities & city centre.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9394£1800pcm 3 Bedroom House in Franklin Road, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,492.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £540.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,460.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required