- Ref: 9366
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Littlemore - OX4
A smart modern semi-detached maisonette with convenient access to the Oxford Science & Business Parks, the MINI plant, the ring road & within walking distance of Sandford Lock & lovely river walks. The apartment with wood flooring throughout has a li More…▼
A smart modern semi-detached maisonette with convenient access to the Oxford Science & Business Parks, the MINI plant, the ring road & within walking distance of Sandford Lock & lovely river walks. The apartment with wood flooring throughout has a light living/dining room, kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer, double bedroom with large fitted wardrobe, modern bathroom with shower, allocated parking & garden with shed.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe & modern bathroom with shower
- Living/dining room with wood flooring
- Kitchen with electric hob, washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Private garden with shed
- Allocated parking space
- Convenient access to ring road
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.63 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.90 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9366£950pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Littlemore - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £219.23
- Security deposit: £1,096.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,266.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.