- Ref: 9357
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Headington - OX3
A smart ground floor modern apartment in a secure development close to the lovely Shotover Country Park with convenient access to Headington amenities, hospitals, ring road, London coach link & M40 junction 8. The apartment includes a living / dining More…▼
A smart ground floor modern apartment in a secure development close to the lovely Shotover Country Park with convenient access to Headington amenities, hospitals, ring road, London coach link & M40 junction 8. The apartment includes a living / dining room with a door to a small patio & communal garden, 2 double bedrooms, modern kitchen with washer / dryer, dishwasher & fridge / freezer, bathroom, en-suite shower room & private parking space.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Living / dining room with door to patio & communal garden
- Kitchen with fridge / freezer, dishwasher & washer / dryer
- Private parking space & secure bicycle storage
- Convenient access to Headington hospitals, amenities, ring road, London coach link & M40 link to London
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9357£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,720.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required