- Ref: 9354
- Print Page
£950pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in James Street - OX4
A one bedroom ground floor converted apartment with private garden and permit parking. The apartment has a galley kitchen, an open-plan living/dining room with high ceiling and bespoke bookcases. The double bedroom has built-in wardrobes and a separa More…▼
A one bedroom ground floor converted apartment with private garden and permit parking. The apartment has a galley kitchen, an open-plan living/dining room with high ceiling and bespoke bookcases. The double bedroom has built-in wardrobes and a separate study room and leads to the shower room. Located within walking distance of the city centre and a range of shops, restaurants and amenities. Most suitable for a single occupant.
- Double bedroom & study area
- Shower room
- Living area with high ceiling
- Galley kitchen with washing machine & fridge
- Residents permit parking
- Within walking distance of local amenities and the city centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.89 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.36 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9354£950pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in James Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £219.23
- Security deposit: £1,096.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £766.13
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.