- Ref: 9354
- Print Page
£1050pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in James Street - OX4
A ground floor period conversion apartment just off the Cowley Road & within walking distance of the city centre & London coach link. The property includes a good size living/dining room with bespoke bookcases, galley kitchen with washing machine & More…▼
A ground floor period conversion apartment just off the Cowley Road & within walking distance of the city centre & London coach link. The property includes a good size living/dining room with bespoke bookcases, galley kitchen with washing machine & fridge, bedroom with fitted wardrobes, study area, shower room & private low maintenance garden with rear access.
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes & shower room
- Study area
- Living/dining room with high ceiling
- Galley kitchen with washing machine & fridge
- Private low Maintenance garden
- Within walking distance of local amenities & the city centre.
- Available Date: 29/04/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.89 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.36 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9354£1050pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in James Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,453.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,120.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required