- Ref: 9354
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in James Street - OX4
A ground floor period conversion apartment just off the Cowley Road & within walking distance of the city centre & London coach link. The property includes a good size living/dining room with bespoke bookcases, galley kitchen with washing machine & More…▼
A ground floor period conversion apartment just off the Cowley Road & within walking distance of the city centre & London coach link. The property includes a good size living/dining room with bespoke bookcases, galley kitchen with washing machine & fridge, bedroom with fitted wardrobes, study area, shower room & private low maintenance garden with rear access.
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes & shower room
- Study area
- Living/dining room with high ceiling
- Galley kitchen with washing machine & fridge
- Private low Maintenance garden
- Within walking distance of local amenities & the city centre.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9354£1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in James Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,525.81
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required