- Ref: 9351
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Larkins Lane, Headington - OX3
A substantial period house set in 4 acres with convenient access to good local amenities, Oxford schools, ring road & M40. This superb family home is a real hidden gem & includes 4 reception rooms, 4 large bedrooms including a master bedroom suite More…▼
A substantial period house set in 4 acres with convenient access to good local amenities, Oxford schools, ring road & M40. This superb family home is a real hidden gem & includes 4 reception rooms, 4 large bedrooms including a master bedroom suite with a fabulous designer bathroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms, high ceilings, attractive coving, underfloor heating, stripped wood floors throughout, period features, lovely maintained garden & parking for several cars.
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms & cloakroom
- 4 reception rooms with high ceilings & attractive decorative coving
- Kitchen / breakfast room with all appliances & utility space
- Underfloor heating, stripped wood floors & period features
- 4 acres of lovely maintained garden & parking for several cars
- Convenient access to good local amenities, Oxford Schools, ring road, London coach link & M40 junction 8
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band H £3,685.02
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9351£4000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Larkins Lane, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,538.46
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,548.39
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £120,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required