- Ref: 9343
- Print Page
£1050pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Littlemore - OX4
A modern semi-detached coach house style apartment with it's own private entrance, car port & courtyard. This property includes a kitchen with gas hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dining room with Juliet balcony, good size double bedroom with fitte More…▼
A modern semi-detached coach house style apartment with it's own private entrance, car port & courtyard. This property includes a kitchen with gas hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dining room with Juliet balcony, good size double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, bathroom with shower & good storage space. A short walk from a good bus link to Oxford, and convenient access to the ring road, The Oxford Business / Science Parks, BMW Plant. Available for a single occupant only.
- Good size double bedroom with fitted wardrobe & bathroom with shower
- Living / dining room with Juliet balcony & storage cupboard
- Smart kitchen with gas hob, fridge/ freezer & washer/dryer
- Car port, private courtyard garden & secure storage space
- Convenient access to Oxford bus route, Oxford Business / Science Parks, BMW Plant & ring road
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.16 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.96 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9343£1050pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Littlemore - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,400.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.