- Ref: 9342
- Print Page
£1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Parker Street, Oxford - OX4
A charming period ground floor conversion apartment with walled garden & on-street permit parking. This property has many period features & includes living room with wooden floors & bay window, good-sized kitchen/breakfast, large double bedroom overl More…▼
A charming period ground floor conversion apartment with walled garden & on-street permit parking. This property has many period features & includes living room with wooden floors & bay window, good-sized kitchen/breakfast, large double bedroom overlooking the garden & bathroom with shower. A convenient location for easy access to the city centre & local bus routes & amenities.
- Large double bedroom & bathroom with shower
- Living room with wooden floors & bay window
- Kitchen/breakfast room including fridge/freezer & washer/dryer
- Walled patio garden
- Eligible for on-street permit parking
- Convenient location for access to the city centre, local bus routes & amenities
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.73 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.69 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9342£1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Parker Street, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,393.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.