- Ref: 9340
- Print Page
£1150pcm Flat in Tyndale Road, East Oxford - OX4
A super refurbished ground floor period conversion apartment, ideal for a single professional & only a short walk from local shops, restaurants & London coach stop. This stylish furnished property with wooden floors throughout has an open plan More…▼
A super refurbished ground floor period conversion apartment, ideal for a single professional & only a short walk from local shops, restaurants & London coach stop. This stylish furnished property with wooden floors throughout has an open plan living/bedroom, shower room with heated towel rail, kitchen with dishwasher, fridge & washer/dryer, pretty terraced garden with shed & permit parking.
- Open plan living/bedroom area with wooden floors & character features
- Shower room with heated towel rail
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, washer/dryer, electric oven & induction hob
- Pretty garden with shed & rear access
- Permit parking
- Suitable for single occupancy
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9340£1150pcm Flat in Tyndale Road, East Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,300.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,265.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required