- Ref: 9338
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Finch Close, Headington - OX3
A detached single storey family home in an excellent location for access to the Churchill Hospital, Headington amenities & the Oxford Business Park. The property located in a quiet cul-de-sac includes a good size living area, modern kitchen/breakfast More…▼
A detached single storey family home in an excellent location for access to the Churchill Hospital, Headington amenities & the Oxford Business Park. The property located in a quiet cul-de-sac includes a good size living area, modern kitchen/breakfast room with fridge/freezer & dishwasher, separate utility room with washer/dryer, 4 bedrooms, 1 with dressing room, family bathroom & en-suite shower room, garage, off street parking for 2 cars & garden with patio area.
- 4 bedrooms, plus dressing room, family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Good size living room
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances & separate utility room
- Garden with patio area
- Garage & off street parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance of the Churchill Hospital & close to local amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.14 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.16 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9338£1800pcm 4 Bedroom House in Finch Close, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,492.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £540.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,378.57
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required