- Ref: 9325
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Highbank Close, Headington - OX3
A light & airy modern detached house in a quiet no-through road off Headley Way in Headington within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital & with convenient access to Summertown & the ring road. The property includes a living / dining room More…▼
A light & airy modern detached house in a quiet no-through road off Headley Way in Headington within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital & with convenient access to Summertown & the ring road. The property includes a living / dining room with french doors to the garden, kitchen / breakfast room, cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, family bathroom, good size corner plot garden with shed & private parking for 1 car.
- 3 bedrooms, cloakroom, bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Living / dining room with french doors to the garden
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Good size corner plot garden with shed & side access / private parking
- Walking distance to the John Radcliffe Hospital
- Convenient access to Headington, Summertown & the ring road
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9325£1550pcm 3 Bedroom House in Highbank Close, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,100.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £465.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £900.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required