- Ref: 9322
- Print Page
£900pcm Flat in St. Clements, Oxford - OX4
A simple and stylish self-contained studio apartment with video entry in St Clements. Furnished in a light and bright contemporary style with open-plan bedroom and living area, separate modern shower room and kitchenette with washer/dryer, electric o More…▼
A simple and stylish self-contained studio apartment with video entry in St Clements. Furnished in a light and bright contemporary style with open-plan bedroom and living area, separate modern shower room and kitchenette with washer/dryer, electric oven and fridge with freezer section. A bus stop is located conveniently on St Clements for coaches to London and bus routes within Oxford, including to the Headington hospitals. No parking available, within walking distance of the city centre.
- Open-plan studio
- Separate Shower room
- Video-entry system
- 15 minute walk to the city centre
- Coaches to London, the airports and regular buses run from St Clements
- Suitable for single occupancy only
- Available Date: 15/01/2021
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.05 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band A
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9322£900pcm Flat in St. Clements, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,393.55
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.