- Ref: 9322
- Print Page
£875pcm Flat in St. Clements, Oxford - OX4
A stylish and modern self-contained studio apartment in St Clements. Furnished in a light and bright contemporary style with open-plan bedroom and living area, separate modern shower room and kitchenette with washer/dryer, electric oven and hob and f More…▼
A stylish and modern self-contained studio apartment in St Clements. Furnished in a light and bright contemporary style with open-plan bedroom and living area, separate modern shower room and kitchenette with washer/dryer, electric oven and hob and fridge freezer. The bus stop is located conveniently on St Clements for coaches to London and bus routes around Oxford, including to the Headington hospitals. Within 15 minutes walking distance of Oxford city centre. Sorry no parking available.
- Open-plan studio
- Separate Shower room
- Video-entry system
- 15 minute walk to the city centre
- Coaches to London, the airports and regular buses run from St Clements
- Suitable for single occupancy only
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.05 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band A
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9322£875pcm Flat in St. Clements, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £201.92
- Security deposit: £1,009.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,044.35
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.