- Ref: 9321
- Print Page
£900pcm Flat in St. Clements, Oxford - OX4
A stylish first floor studio apartment for a single occupant in St Clements. The apartment has modern furnishings, an open-plan bedroom and kitchen area with fridge, washer-dryer and a separate shower room. No parking available but, located within wa More…▼
A stylish first floor studio apartment for a single occupant in St Clements. The apartment has modern furnishings, an open-plan bedroom and kitchen area with fridge, washer-dryer and a separate shower room. No parking available but, located within walking distance of the city centre, local amenities and bus routes, and the coach link to London.
- Open-plan studio with separate shower room
- Kitchen area with washer-dryer & fridge-freezer
- Walking distance to the city centre, local shops & London coach link.
- Easy access to Headington hospitals & the ring road
- Sorry no parking available
- Suitable for single occupancy only
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.98 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.25 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band A
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9321£900pcm Flat in St. Clements, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,016.13
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.