- Ref: 9315
- Print Page
£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Collinwood Close, Risinghurst - OX3
A converted ground floor furnished apartment with use of communal garden, just 1 mile from the centre of Headington. More…▼
A converted ground floor furnished apartment with use of communal garden, just 1 mile from the centre of Headington.
With private entrance the apartment has an open-plan kitchen and living room which has a dining area and overlooks the garden. Master bedroom and second bedroom for use as a guest bedroom/study. With bike storage and an allocated off-street parking space.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 study/guest bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open-plan kitchen and living room with dining space
- Maintained communal garden
- Allocated parking space and bike storage
- 1 mile from Headington shops and amenities and coach link to London
- Available Date: 28/10/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.19 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.32 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9315£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Collinwood Close, Risinghurst - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £230.77
- Security deposit: £1,153.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,129.03
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.