- Ref: 9313
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Weldon Road, Marston - OX3
Perfect for professional sharers this super property has generous sociable space with a cosy sitting room, a light & airy conservatory overlooking the garden & spacious enough to be used as a dining room / living space, 3 double bedrooms & 1 large More…▼
Perfect for professional sharers this super property has generous sociable space with a cosy sitting room, a light & airy conservatory overlooking the garden & spacious enough to be used as a dining room / living space, 3 double bedrooms & 1 large single bedroom, bathroom, shower room & on-street parking. The property has easy access to Headington hospitals, city centre, Summertown & University Park cycle path.
- 4 bedrooms, bathroom & separate shower room
- 2 reception rooms
- Modern kitchen / utility room
- Easy access to Headington hospitals & close to University Park cycle path
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9313£2000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Weldon Road, Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £600.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,600.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required