- Ref: 9294
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Leopold Street, East Oxford - OX4
A super house for 3 sharers close to Cowley Road & with easy access to the Oxford ring road & city centre. The property has 3 double bedrooms, living room with stripped wood floors, galley style kitchen with appliances, a modern downstairs bathroom More…▼
A super house for 3 sharers close to Cowley Road & with easy access to the Oxford ring road & city centre. The property has 3 double bedrooms, living room with stripped wood floors, galley style kitchen with appliances, a modern downstairs bathroom with shower over bath, maintained private rear garden & on street permit parking. The property will be redecorated before the next tenancy.
- 3 double bedrooms & bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room & small conservatory
- Galley style kitchen with appliances
- Maintained private rear garden
- On street permit parking
- HMO property for 3 professional sharers
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.72 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.56 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9294£1590pcm 3 Bedroom House in Leopold Street, East Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,180.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £477.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,214.64
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £47,700.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required