- Ref: 9287
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Old Road, Headington - OX3
A modern mid-terrace 3 storey town house ideal for 4 professional sharers with convenient access to local amenities & all Headington Hospitals. This well presented property includes a good size living/ dining room, kitchen with fridge/freezer, More…▼
A modern mid-terrace 3 storey town house ideal for 4 professional sharers with convenient access to local amenities & all Headington Hospitals. This well presented property includes a good size living/ dining room, kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer & dishwasher, 4 double bedrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms, bathroom, garden & off street parking.
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 en-suite shower rooms & bathroom
- Good size living / dining room with door to garden
- Garden with patio
- 2 off street parking spaces
- Convenient access to all Hospitals
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9287£2400pcm 4 Bedroom House in Old Road, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,800.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,561.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £72,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required