- Ref: 9263
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in St Georges Manor, Littlemore - OX4
A Grade II listed house in a beautifully maintained development just outside the city, within walking distance of the Oxford Science Park & convenient access to the ring road. The property has 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom & study, modern More…▼
A Grade II listed house in a beautifully maintained development just outside the city, within walking distance of the Oxford Science Park & convenient access to the ring road. The property has 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom & study, modern bathroom, en-suite shower room & cloakroom, living/dining room with high ceilings & wood floors, kitchen/breakfast room with appliances, small garden & private parking for 2 cars.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom & study
- En-suite shower room, family bathroom & cloakroom
- Living / dining room with deep silled windows & wood floors
- Kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Low maintenance garden
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.30 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.11 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9263£1550pcm 4 Bedroom House in St Georges Manor, Littlemore - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,100.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £465.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,273.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required