- Ref: 9259
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Coniston Avenue, Headington - OX3
A refurbished traditional 1930's semi-detached house within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital & convenient access to Headington shops, Summertown & the Ring Road. This charming property has 2 reception rooms with feature fireplaces & More…▼
A refurbished traditional 1930's semi-detached house within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital & convenient access to Headington shops, Summertown & the Ring Road. This charming property has 2 reception rooms with feature fireplaces & wooden floors, galley style kitchen with fridge/freezer, washer/dryer & dishwasher, 2 double bedrooms & 1 single, bathroom with shower, large garden with patio & garage. Permit parking available.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single
- Bathroom with shower
- 2 reception rooms with feature fireplaces & wooden floors
- Fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- Large garden with patio
- Garage (storage only), shared driveway & on-street parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.71 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.03 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9259£1375pcm 3 Bedroom House in Coniston Avenue, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,903.85
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £412.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,907.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required