- Ref: 9250
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Henley Avenue - OX4
A modern detached family house in an ideal location for access to the ring road, Oxford Business & Science Parks & Oxford city centre. The property includes a large contemporary kitchen with appliances, open plan living/dining room with door to the More…▼
A modern detached family house in an ideal location for access to the ring road, Oxford Business & Science Parks & Oxford city centre. The property includes a large contemporary kitchen with appliances, open plan living/dining room with door to the garden, further reception room/study, 3 good size double bedrooms, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, cloakroom, double garage & off street parking.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Open plan living dining room with access to rear garden
- Additional reception room/study
- Modern kitchen with all appliances
- Double garage & off street parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.49 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.10 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9250£1680pcm 3 Bedroom House in Henley Avenue - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,326.15
- Application fee (incl VAT): £504.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,221.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £50,400.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required