- Ref: 9245
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in St Mary's Road, Oxford - OX4
A charming, traditional mid-terrace house within walking distance of the city centre & with easy access to Oxford Business Park, Headington hospitals & London Coach Links. The property has stripped wood floors & comprises of 2 reception rooms, More…▼
A charming, traditional mid-terrace house within walking distance of the city centre & with easy access to Oxford Business Park, Headington hospitals & London Coach Links. The property has stripped wood floors & comprises of 2 reception rooms, kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, washing machine & fridge freezer, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with separate shower & pretty enclosed garden. There are on street parking permits are available.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with separate shower
- 2 reception rooms with feature fireplaces
- Kitchen with appliances including washing machine, dishwasher & fridge freezer
- Pretty enclosed garden
- On street parking permit available
- Walking distance of shops, restaurants, buses & local amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.67 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.60 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9245£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in St Mary's Road, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,800.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,776.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required