- Ref: 9233
- Print Page
£850pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in High Street, Wheatley - OX33
Ideal for a single professional, a ground floor period conversion apartment in the centre of this popular village. This recently refurbished property has an open-plan living space with original feature fireplace, brand new kitchen with all More…▼
Ideal for a single professional, a ground floor period conversion apartment in the centre of this popular village. This recently refurbished property has an open-plan living space with original feature fireplace, brand new kitchen with all appliances, double bedroom, shower room, brand new flooring & private parking space. Convenient access to Oxford, Thornhill Park & Ride & M40 junction 8.
- Double bedroom & shower room
- Open-plan living space with original feature fireplace
- Brand new kitchen & all appliances included
- Private parking space
- Short walk to frequent bus route to Oxford
- Close to local shops & amenities
- Available Date: 28/05/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.66 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 5.64 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band B £1,348.35
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,700.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £959.68
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required