- Ref: 9233
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in High Street, Wheatley - OX33
Ideal for a single professional, a ground floor period conversion apartment in the centre of this popular village. This recently refurbished property has an open-plan living space with original feature fireplace, brand new kitchen with all More…▼
Ideal for a single professional, a ground floor period conversion apartment in the centre of this popular village. This recently refurbished property has an open-plan living space with original feature fireplace, brand new kitchen with all appliances, double bedroom, shower room, brand new flooring & private parking space. Convenient access to Oxford, Thornhill Park & Ride & M40 junction 8.
- Double bedroom & shower room
- Open-plan living space with original feature fireplace
- Brand new kitchen & all appliances included
- Private parking space
- Short walk to frequent bus route to Oxford
- Close to local shops & amenities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.66 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 5.64 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band B £1,348.35
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,700.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,076.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required