- Ref: 9233
- Print Page
£900pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in High Street, Wheatley - OX33
A traditional one bedroom period conversion ground floor apartment in Wheatley with off-street parking space. This cottage style apartment has an open-plan living space with original feature fireplace, kitchen with appliances & master bedroom with en More…▼
A traditional one bedroom period conversion ground floor apartment in Wheatley with off-street parking space. This cottage style apartment has an open-plan living space with original feature fireplace, kitchen with appliances & master bedroom with en suite shower room. The apartment has an allocated parking space & located in the centre of the high street within walking distance of local shops & amenities, with convenient access to Oxford, Thornhill Park & Ride & M40 junction 8.
- Double bedroom & shower room
- Open-plan living space with original feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer &washer-dryer
- Allocated parking space
- Short walk to frequent bus route to Oxford
- Within walking distance of shops & local amenities
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.66 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 5.64 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band B
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,045.16
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.