- Ref: 9232
- Print Page
£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in Gordon Close, Marston - OX3
A recently refurbished 1930's semi-detached family house in a no-through road with convenient access to Headington hospitals, Summertown & the ring road. The property includes 2 reception rooms, kitchen with family area & vaulted ceiling overlooking More…▼
A recently refurbished 1930's semi-detached family house in a no-through road with convenient access to Headington hospitals, Summertown & the ring road. The property includes 2 reception rooms, kitchen with family area & vaulted ceiling overlooking the garden, 3 double bedrooms, new family bathroom, study area, stripped wood floors, child friendly garden & parking. The property has been redecorated throughout.
- 3 double bedrooms & new family bathroom with shower
- 2 reception rooms with wood stripped floors & study area
- Conservatory area with vaulted ceiling
- Child friendly garden & parking
- Convenient access to Headington hospitals, Summertown & ring road
- Available Date: 25/06/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.11 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.80 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,076.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £450.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,800.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required