- Ref: 9228
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Harlow Way, Old Marston - OX3
A modern mid-terraced house in a quiet no-through road with off-street parking for two cars & good access to Summertown, Oxford city centre, Headington Hospitals & the ring road. This property includes a light & cosy living room, kitchen/breakfast ro More…▼
A modern mid-terraced house in a quiet no-through road with off-street parking for two cars & good access to Summertown, Oxford city centre, Headington Hospitals & the ring road. This property includes a light & cosy living room, kitchen/breakfast room with appliances & door leading to the garden, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, single bedroom/home office, bathroom with shower, rear garden & off-street parking.
- Double bedroom, single bedroom/home office & bathroom with shower over bath
- Light & cosy living room
- Kitchen with appliances including fridge/freezer, slim line dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer
- Pretty garden with patio & pedestrian gate access
- Off-street parking
- Convenient for access to city centre, Headington hospitals, Summertown & the ring road
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.41 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.14 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9228£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Harlow Way, Old Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,383.87
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.