- Ref: 9228
- Print Page
£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Harlow Way, Old Marston - OX3
A modern mid-terraced house in a quiet no-through road in Old Marston Village. The house has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower over the bath, kitchen with appliances including gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, separat More…▼
A modern mid-terraced house in a quiet no-through road in Old Marston Village. The house has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower over the bath, kitchen with appliances including gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, separate living room, rear garden and off-street parking. The house has good access to Summertown, city centre, ring road & hospitals. *Being redecorated and new carpets prior to new tenancy starting*.
- Double bedroom and single/study
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen with appliances and space to eat, separate living room
- Pretty garden with patio and space to sit
- Off-street parking space
- Convenient for access to Headington hospitals
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.41 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.14 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9228£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Harlow Way, Old Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,466.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.