- Ref: 9211
- Print Page
£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cherwell Drive - OX3
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital & with convenient access to the ring road, Summertown & Headington shops. This extended property has a large open plan living/dining room, breakfast room More…▼
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital & with convenient access to the ring road, Summertown & Headington shops. This extended property has a large open plan living/dining room, breakfast room with utility area, further reception room, study & kitchen with appliances. There are 2 double bedrooms & 1 single, bathroom, separate shower room, pretty garden & off-street parking for 2 cars.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 single
- Bathroom & separate shower room
- Good size living/dining room, further reception room & study
- Kitchen & breakfast room with washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- Pretty garden with shed
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.97 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.88 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9211£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cherwell Drive - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,025.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.