- Ref: 9193
- Print Page
£1850pcm 3 Bedroom House in St Clements, East Oxford - OX4
HMO FOR 3 SHARERS. This modern furnished house in St Clements is available to three professional sharers, with rear garden, parking space and on-street permit parking. On the ground floor there is a living room, bathroom with shower over bath, large More…▼
HMO FOR 3 SHARERS. This modern furnished house in St Clements is available to three professional sharers, with rear garden, parking space and on-street permit parking. On the ground floor there is a living room, bathroom with shower over bath, large open-plan kitchen/breakfast room with appliances and a door leading onto an enclosed rear garden. On the first floor there is a double bedroom with spacious landing and two further double bedrooms on the second floor.
- 3 double bedrooms & bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room
- Large open-plan kitchen/breakfast with washing machine, fridge-freezer & dishwasher
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off-street parking for 1 car and on-street permit parking
- Close to bus stops for buses to the hospitals, city centre, and coaches to London
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.98 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.25 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9193£1850pcm 3 Bedroom House in St Clements, East Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £426.92
- Security deposit: £2,134.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,048.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.