- Ref: 9190
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Cherwell Drive, Marston - OX3
A modern & stylish duplex apartment within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital & with convenient access to Summertown & Headington shops. The apartment with contemporary furnishings throughout has an open plan living space, kitchen with More…▼
A modern & stylish duplex apartment within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital & with convenient access to Summertown & Headington shops. The apartment with contemporary furnishings throughout has an open plan living space, kitchen with all appliances, 2 double bedrooms, dressing room & shower room. There is one private parking space at the back of the property.
- 2 double bedrooms & dressing room
- Shower room
- Open plan living space with TV
- Modern kitchen with all appliances
- Private parking space
- Walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.87 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.93 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9190£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Cherwell Drive, Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,300.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,418.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required