- Ref: 9176
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in St Swithuns Road, Kennington - OX1
A light & airy modern detached house with easy access to the city centre & ring road. This lovely family home includes a good size sitting room with gas fire, conservatory, newly extended kitchen / dining room with separate utility room, 4 double More…▼
A light & airy modern detached house with easy access to the city centre & ring road. This lovely family home includes a good size sitting room with gas fire, conservatory, newly extended kitchen / dining room with separate utility room, 4 double bedrooms, bathroom, ground floor cloakroom, garden with decking area & double garage.
- 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Good size sitting room with gas fire & conservatory
- Newly extended family kitchen / dining room with separate utility room & door to garden
- Lovely garden with decking area, double garage & ample parking
- Easy access to city centre & ring road
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9176£1545pcm 4 Bedroom House in St Swithuns Road, Kennington - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,139.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £463.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,192.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,350.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required