- Ref: 9171
- Print Page
£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in Ablett Close, East Oxford - OX4
AVAILABLE NEWLY REDECORATED. A stylish modern mid-terraced house with living/dining room with doors to the garden, double bedroom, guest bedroom/study, bathroom with shower, pretty garden with rear access & parking space. Convenient access to the More…▼
AVAILABLE NEWLY REDECORATED. A stylish modern mid-terraced house with living/dining room with doors to the garden, double bedroom, guest bedroom/study, bathroom with shower, pretty garden with rear access & parking space. Convenient access to the city centre, just over 10 minutes by bicycle to the John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington shops and the coach links to London.
- Double bedroom & guest bedroom / study
- Living / dining room with patio doors to the garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Stylish modern bathroom with shower
- Pretty garden with garden furniture & rear access
- Private parking space
- Available Date: 18/07/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.62 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.61 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,400.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,741.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required