- Ref: 9166
- Print Page
£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hurst Street, Oxford - OX4
A traditional Victorian 3 storey terraced house with many original features, close to local shops, amenities & with easy access to the City Centre. This charming property with stripped wood floors includes 2 reception rooms, modern kitchen with More…▼
A traditional Victorian 3 storey terraced house with many original features, close to local shops, amenities & with easy access to the City Centre. This charming property with stripped wood floors includes 2 reception rooms, modern kitchen with fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower, cloakroom & pretty terraced garden. There is on street permit parking available for 2 cars.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single & bathroom with shower
- 2 reception rooms with feature fireplaces
- Kitchen with appliances
- Pretty garden
- On street permit parking
- Short walk to local shops & amenities
- Available Date: 01/08/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.72 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.57 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £450.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,500.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required