- Ref: 9166
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Hurst Street, Oxford - OX4
A traditional Victorian 3 storey terraced house with many original features, close to local shops, amenities & with easy access to the City Centre. This charming property with stripped wood floors includes 2 reception rooms, modern kitchen with More…▼
A traditional Victorian 3 storey terraced house with many original features, close to local shops, amenities & with easy access to the City Centre. This charming property with stripped wood floors includes 2 reception rooms, modern kitchen with fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower, cloakroom & pretty terraced garden. There is on street permit parking available for 2 cars.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single & bathroom with shower
- 2 reception rooms with feature fireplaces
- Kitchen with washer/dryer & fridge/freezer
- Pretty garden
- On street permit parking
- Short walk to local shops & amenities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.72 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.57 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £357.69
- Security deposit: £1,788.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,325.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.