- Ref: 9155
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Percy Street, Oxford - OX4
A charming mid-terraced period house in East Oxford with convenient access to City Centre, Oxford Business Park & walking distance of local amenities. This traditional house with original features includes a living room separate dining room with More…▼
A charming mid-terraced period house in East Oxford with convenient access to City Centre, Oxford Business Park & walking distance of local amenities. This traditional house with original features includes a living room separate dining room with feature fireplaces & wood floors, galley kitchen with appliances, downstairs bathroom with shower, double bedroom & study/guest bedroom with strip wood floors & pretty garden.
- 1 double bedroom & study/ guest bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- 2 reception rooms & kitchen with appliances
- Period features & wood floors
- Rear garden & on street parking
- Convenient access to city centre
- Furnishing: Part Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.53 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.80 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9155£1220pcm 2 Bedroom House in Percy Street, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £281.54
- Security deposit: £1,407.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,652.90
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,600.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.