- Ref: 9152
- Print Page
£1300pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Clements, Oxford - OX4
A good size split level apartment in St Clements within walking distance of the city centre & close to local shops & London Coach link. More…▼
A good size split level apartment in St Clements within walking distance of the city centre & close to local shops & London Coach link.
This recently refurbished property includes living/dining room, ground floor kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over bath. Regrettably no parking.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- First floor living/dining room
- Ground floor kitchen with appliances including fridge freezer & washing machine
- Recently refurbished in 2018 to include new bathroom, new carpets, new furniture and redecoration throughout
- Excellent access to the city centre, local amenities & London coach links
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.14 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9152£1300pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Clements, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,600.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,690.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required