- Ref: 9096
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Harlow Way, Old Marston - OX3
A modern semi-detached house in a quiet close with convenient access to Headington hospitals, the city centre & Summertown. This property has 2 double bedrooms, a light living/dining area with wood laminate flooring, newly refurbished More…▼
A modern semi-detached house in a quiet close with convenient access to Headington hospitals, the city centre & Summertown. This property has 2 double bedrooms, a light living/dining area with wood laminate flooring, newly refurbished kitchen/breakfast room with fridge/freezer & washing machine, enclosed garden, garage & driveway parking. The property is currently being re-carpeted, re-decorated throughout and will have a new kitchen.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Living room with wood laminate flooring
- Newly refurbished kitchen / breakfast room with appliances
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and driveway parking
- Newly carpeted and redecorated throughout
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.41 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.14 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9096£1150pcm 2 Bedroom House in Harlow Way, Old Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,592.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,595.16
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required