- Ref: 9068
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in St George's Manor, Littlemore - OX4
A mid-terraced period conversion house in a beautifully maintained gated development just outside the city, within walking distance of The Oxford Science Park & with easy access to the ring road & MINI plant. The property has 2 double bedrooms & 1 More…▼
A mid-terraced period conversion house in a beautifully maintained gated development just outside the city, within walking distance of The Oxford Science Park & with easy access to the ring road & MINI plant. The property has 2 double bedrooms & 1 single, bathroom, en-suite shower room & cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room with all appliances, living/dining room with wood floors & doors to the garden & private parking for 2 cars.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom or study
- Living / dining room with wood floor & door to garden
- Kitchen / breakfast room with all appliances
- Bathroom, en-suite shower room & cloakroom
- Private garden & 2 private parking spaces
- Easy access to the ring road & MINI plant
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.30 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.11 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9068£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in St George's Manor, Littlemore - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,651.79
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required