- Ref: 9060
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Hawkins Street - OX4
A modern mid-terraced house in East Oxford with garden & parking. On the ground floor there is a light open-plan living/dining room & separate kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms & a bathroom with a shower. The house has off-st More…▼
A modern mid-terraced house in East Oxford with garden & parking. On the ground floor there is a light open-plan living/dining room & separate kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms & a bathroom with a shower. The house has off-street parking for one car and on-street permit parking. Located a short walk to the Iffley Road & Cowley Road, with a range of shops, bars, restaurants & amenities all within easy reach, and with convenient access to the city centre.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with shower
- Living/dining room with doors to the garden
- Kitchen with washing machine & fridge-with ice box
- Off-street parking for 1 car and on-street permit parking
- Walking distance to the vibrant Cowley Road & convenient access to the city centre & Headington hospitals
- Available Date: 28/08/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.62 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.65 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9060£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Hawkins Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,411.29
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.