- Ref: 9060
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Hawkins Street, Oxford - OX4
A modern mid terraced house in a quiet location with 2 double bedrooms, living/dining room with patio doors & off street parking for 1 car. Short walk to shops, bars, restaurants & amenities on the vibrant Cowley Road & convenient access to the city More…▼
A modern mid terraced house in a quiet location with 2 double bedrooms, living/dining room with patio doors & off street parking for 1 car. Short walk to shops, bars, restaurants & amenities on the vibrant Cowley Road & convenient access to the city centre & Oxford Business Park
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower
- Spacious living/dining room with patio doors to garden
- Pretty enclosed rear garden with shed
- Allocated parking at rear for 1 car, 2 permits for on street parking at front
- Convenient access to city centre and Oxford Business Park.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.62 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.65 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9060£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Hawkins Street, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,596.77
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required