- Ref: 9054
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Catherine Street, Oxford - OX4
A period mid-terrace house with easy access to the city centre & within walking distance of local shops & restaurants. The property has a living room, separate dining room, feature fireplaces, 1 double bedroom & 1 single bedroom, bathroom with More…▼
A period mid-terrace house with easy access to the city centre & within walking distance of local shops & restaurants. The property has a living room, separate dining room, feature fireplaces, 1 double bedroom & 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath, good size garden & free on street parking. The property will have a brand new kitchen with all appliances & full internal redecoration for the start of the tenancy.
- 1 double & 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room & separate dining room
- Brand new kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine & dishwasher
- Free on street parking
- Easy access to City Centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.59 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.74 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9054£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in Catherine Street, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,600.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £736.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required