- Ref: 9054
- Print Page
£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in Catherine Street, Oxford - OX4
A period mid-terrace house with easy access to the city centre & within walking distance of local shops & restaurants. The property has a living room, separate dining room, feature fireplaces, 1 double bedroom & 1 single bedroom, bathroom with More…▼
A period mid-terrace house with easy access to the city centre & within walking distance of local shops & restaurants. The property has a living room, separate dining room, feature fireplaces, 1 double bedroom & 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath, good size garden & free on street parking. The property will have a brand new kitchen with all appliances & full internal redecoration for the start of the tenancy.
- 1 double & 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room & separate dining room
- Brand new kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine & dishwasher
- Free on street parking
- Easy access to City Centre
- Available Date: 06/10/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.59 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.74 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9054£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in Catherine Street, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,600.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,090.32
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required