- Ref: 9053
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Rock Edge, Headington - OX3
A refurbished 1930's semi-detached house on a corner plot with convenient access to Headington hospitals, amenities & London coach link. The property has 2 double bedrooms & 1 single with stripped wood floors, family bathroom, light living room, More…▼
A refurbished 1930's semi-detached house on a corner plot with convenient access to Headington hospitals, amenities & London coach link. The property has 2 double bedrooms & 1 single with stripped wood floors, family bathroom, light living room, galley style kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer & washing machine, breakfast room & separate dining room, large child friendly garden with shed & off street parking for 2 cars.
- 3 bedrooms with wood stripped floors & family bathroom
- 2 reception rooms with wood stripped floors
- kitchen with separate breakfast area
- Large child friendly garden
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Convenient access to the ring road & city centre.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.55 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.77 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9053£1495pcm 3 Bedroom House in Rock Edge, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,070.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £448.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,761.96
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required